Civil & Govt. Honours
BEST PAPER AWARDS
- Dr. R. S. Rajgopalan Award for Best Paper in Electrocardiology - 1991 "Prognostic Value of Programmed Electrical Stimulation after acute Myocardial Infarction"
- Dr. R. S. Rajgopalan Award for best Paper in Electrocardiology - 1992 "Comparative Study of Late Potentials and Programmed Stimulation in Post Infarction Patients"
- Best All Round Student of the College 
- Appreciation Award for the Valuable Contribution to the Progress of the Institution: April 1991.
- Secondary School Certificate: In April 1976 Awarded Distinction and National Merit Scholarship
- Higher Secondary Certificate: In April 1978 Awarded Distinction and State Merit Scholarship
- M.B.B.S: October 1982, University of Bombay. Awards: First Class, Gold Medal in Physiology, Distinction in Pathology
- M.D. [Medicine and Therapeutics]: November 1986, University of Bombay Dissertation: Glycosylated Hemoglobin in Diabetes and chronic Renal Failure
- D.M. (Doctor of Medicine) [Cardiology]: In October 1989, University of Bombay. Passed in first attempt with first rank in the University